Long time, No post

Man it has been a long time since I posted! Things have been going well but I have been busy. I think I have pretty much recovered from my surgery and I am feeling good! This week coming up will be a busy one, we have to prepare for our Grand Prairie VBS trip, participate in the VBS here in Conway, and I need to write a sermon for the wednesday after I get back from our trip. I have a feeling this will be a long week. 

My parents came up to visit me this weekend. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with them and showing them around Conway. They did my laundry for me and payed for all my meals, it's great having parents in town! We also got to eat a couple of meals with Jason which was good because my parents have not spent very much time with him at all and they need to get to know my future brother-in-law. They also got to meet Noah which I think they both enjoyed, I think Noah really liked being around the "old lady." 

It is less than a month till Kristen and I get married. I continue to get more and more excited!

No comments: